Thursday, September 27, 2007

Perfect World: Marriage System

It's one of the hot topics on the Official Perfect World INTL boards, and now it's been implemented. That's right! Now you and yours can seal your fates together (whilst looking lifeless may I add) in a F2P Asian grinder game.

*swoon*



According to the article, the only requirements for marriage are:

1) Players must be in a hetero couple.
2) Players must be over level 20.

*snort*

Now, I laff but yes, at one shameful point in my life I was married in a game, and a MUD to boot. But I didn't settle just for anyone. No, not me, for I managed to snag one of the Devs of the game with my uber RP skills (that's right bitches, I married up.) Then during the ceremony (dead creatures every where since we were a "Chaos" couple), he typed /k instead of /kiss and ended up doing like a bajillion points of damage to me killing me on the spot.

Needless to say, that didn't last.

No comments: