Sunday, September 9, 2007

Warhammer Online: Pre-Alpha In Game Footage

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.



I just don't know about WAR anymore. There has been some gossip around the INTRANETZ that it plays just like WoW (and I guess that can't really be helped since Blizzard ripped off Warhammer--WoW--& Warhammer 40K--Starcraft--many moons ago) but if that's the case, I don't know if I'll like it being a non WoW lover (oh noes, here comes the hate--but before it does, I have played the game to 70 so STFU & GTFO fanbois.) Of course, I'll still give someone else's right arm to check it out early (not mine because I need to be able to hold a cute purse to match mah shoes.)

The greenskins are incredibly cute though so we shall see. And of course, I shall continue to stalk the website regardless...although Mythic, if you are keen to my stalkerific vibes, it's not too late to turn it into Warhammer 40K. Everyone loves Tyranids after all! (But especially me.)

DOWN WIT THE DIRTY SPACE MARINES!!

No comments: