Saturday, September 22, 2007

FFXI: Wings of the Goddess Official Site is Up!



Watch the trailer here!

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/altana/index.html



Tonberry = WIN!

Ahh, watching that really really is tempting. But I must resist. RESIST! Else I'll end up really not having a life again. But I have to say how much I really love how awesome the cut scenes made you feel in FFXI and I especially love the sense of accomplishment you get from that game (which is sorely lacking in any other MMO.)

*tear*

I watched both version (JP and NA) and there is the US Ship date of 11/20 and the JP release date of 11/22. Other than that, the "tone" of the characters was more personal in the JP version. Like the punk ass kid spoke more like a kid than the flowery ass prose of the US version.

No comments: