Friday, September 7, 2007

Heavenly Sword: AKA Goddess of War



A scantily clad, bad ass ho bag takes up a killer (literally) sword to avenge her peeps from a Mad Max reject. In the process, cat fights, flipping randomly in the air to expose naughty bits and a liberal amount of ass whooping occur.

It certainly looks like a lot of fun and I enjoyed the "God of War" series for the PS2 but unfortunately, it won't make me go out and purchase a PS3 just because I don't feel like dropping $600 for a single. (Sadly for Ninja theory, a game involving slimes and chocobos might however.)

Ah well, maybe next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the greatest game i have ever played. I Have a $5000 Tv in my living room...HD...not bragging,but...it might explain why im so amazed at the graphics,when bohan turns into the raved king it looks like your watching some cgi movie in a theatre....there is nothing sexual about the game,its simply amazing.

adiotiger@hotmail.com