Monday, September 24, 2007

EA UK: New Battlefield Franchise Forums

Well, I suppose if you're a post whore and want to be king of the forums, now is your chance as it seems the EA UK forums have just gotten a huge face lift:

http://www.forums.electronicarts.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=7

I'm not really sure why but they pretty much deleted all the old threads and are starting from scratch. I do see that they've added a section for the console version of Battlefield so perhaps this truly is the end of the road for PC BF.

On the other hand, I haven't played in like 2 weeks thanks to other pleasant distractions and I think my blood pressure's gone down not having to deal with idiots who like to hump Motion Mine Bait and punish for it. *purr*

In other news, 1.40 isn't out yet. SUPPLIES!!

No comments: