Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Chronicles of Spellborn: Trailers/Updates/Screenies



This is old but I think it still shows off some nice images for TCoS. Unfortunately for that entire duration there's some ho singing in it blocking the game footage. (MOVE!) Apparently a lot of people said the trailer and singing gave them goosebumps but for me it was hives as I don't particularly enjoy that type of wahhmbulance type music, oh sorry, "Symphonic Metal." *snicker*

Anyhoo, the link. You have to give 'em an email address:

Spellborn and Within Temptation today released 'The Howling' to selected music and game websites worldwide. 'The Howling' is a 6 minute long gametrailer for The Chronicles of Spellborn featuring a song written exclusively for the game by Within Temptation. You can check out a 1 minute preview on the websites listed below or you can surf to www.the-howling.com to register for the full 6 minute version. Enjoy!


As for release dates, the there's still no US publisher (which is fine by me since I'll just play the EU-UK version). The most recent post about open beta is dated JULY 2007 and says:

darkone1687 wrote:
Any Idea when open beta starts... It says in the first post around April but it's July and it's still not open... Are there complications or is it going to be open really soon?


Since our release date was postponed since the first post of this thread has been made, open beta date moved to the future as well.


And as I chronicled a bit before, the 3rd CB was extended...but for how much moar!?

Meanwhile, the great INTERWEBZ gossip column that is the MMORPG.COM community suspect the following:

Its been set for a Q4 release this year in europe. I've heard that US should be a month or two after the europe release. Being in the US, this upsets me because I can't wait to play this game...I would throw away the halo 3 i'll be getting in a few days to play this game...but I'll have to wait...


Until then...time to blast some demons. WAHAHAH.

p.s. The newest screenies can be found in dis thread.

No comments: