Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mail Call: Pre-Order Pet Pictures Revealed



Initial Reaction:

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT A FUCKIN' PINE-OCK PET. It's got 4 fuckin' scrotums on its ugly ass face.

And now that I'm calm....

First off, I think that Jabba the Hutt is hot and that WoW Ogres are *le rawr* sexy minxes (the only reason I played so long) so my sense of aesthetics is obviously messed up. But to my Hello Kitty brain washed head,Pine-Ocks are still ugly as all fuck.

I'm not sure why they didn't make our pre-order "reward" a cute (and some what kinda' delicious looking) Lognar or an adorable Treeback Cub (which also would probably taste good dipped in chocolate or wrapped in bacon.) Instead they dangled a cute sounding word (Pine-Ock)and then sandbagged us with a literal dick face.

*sad*

And no, I wouldn't eat a Pine-Ock. And the Shell-Bot would make my lips puffy. xp

No comments: