Friday, September 28, 2007

Lootz: A Minor Treatise

I love loot.

No, make that, "I love lootz." And I love its cousin "lewtz." And I even have a soft spot for its second cousin, "phat lewtz."

And right now, in this one game I'm playing/testing right now, I'm at about the LootCon 4 of happiness. Lemme try to set the scene up:

1) Rush up to a boss mob in first person.
2) Beat its tubby ass down.
3) Watch as said boss mob turns into a geyser of gold and greens and blues and oranges and more right in your face.

That's right, we're talking Loot Bukkake (TM!?), and trust me, there's noting more beautiful. *tear*

I feel like Scrooge McDuck (sans the webbed feet and top hat)!!

So good, so very good.

And on that note, it's time to sleep because when I starting going on and on about loot bukkake it means I've been up too fuckin' long.



MORE LOOTZ TOMORROAHH! (I mean, today!)

No comments: