Monday, November 5, 2007

Thanksgiving is Coming And...

My football crazy family has their eye on a...*gasp*...Turducken. OH LAWDS!


For those who tune out John Madden every chance they get, a turducken is a Turkey stuffed with a Duck stuffed with a Chicken which in turn is stuffed with...MOAR FAT!!

Apparently, they had been eying this thing since Madden first introduced it on CBS Sports, but were too shy to say anything about it until now. (Since we're city folk.)

The smallest bird I could find was a 10 lb one, but just looking at the pictures over at CajunStuff I can feel my arteries hardening in anticipation of all its goodness. Cornbread stuff or cajun sausage? Hmmm. What a dilemma. But I suppose if I plan on having my gut explode at Thanksgiving a la "Se7en," I might as well go with the Cajun sausage.

Oh, and chocolate covered cheesecake.

MMmMMM!

And some Asian Condensed Milk Pumpkin Pie. What's the difference from normal pumpkin pie? I have no idea. I can't read Chinese! But what ever they do to their condensed milk to make it even sweeter, please keep doing it. (Dericious yak milk!)

As for what we'll be watching:

Thursday, November 22 Time (EST)
Network




GB @ DET 12:30 PM
FOX




NYJ @ DAL 4:15 PM
CBS




IND @ ATL 8:15 PM
NFL NETWORK





--Turducken during the Packer game.
--Pumpkin Pie during the Jest.
--Cheesecake during the Indy game.

Priceless.

No comments: