Friday, November 2, 2007

Christmas Comes Early!!

So, it's only November but I feel like X-Mas is already here!

In a few days I get to pick up a copy of "Call of Duty 4: Modern Combat." Hurray!

And a few weeks after that , I'll be picking up "Crysis," and "Unreal Tournament 3."

Good thing there was the MMO Drought of 2007--now I get to spend all my saved up money for all these yummy FPSs.

And if all goes well (cross your fingers!) we'll be hearing about open-beta for "The Chronicles of Spellborn." Ahhhh. According to the boards, I need to keep a close eye on FilePlanet for Subscriber Beta as the launch date (early 2008) gets closer. *purr*

And then...that's right! You know what's coming up! AGE OF CONAN!

Wooot!

(Am I pathetic enough yet?)

Anyhoo, if anyone feels like fraggin' me, feel free to be on the look out for:

JOIZEE

I'll be the one hiding behind all that flak.

Just look reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal close!

No comments: