Monday, November 5, 2007

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare...FOR YOUR FACE!!

Can't wait to pick it up in the stores tomorrow!

=HP= Joizee will be collecting her negative Kill Death Ratio once more!

I did all my work early so I could waste my day away playing...but first! I must finish the Guy "Remember Remember the 5th of November" Fawkes event in HGL...

Need more worthless loot!

Man, it's like FFXI all over again with the time wasting event loots. But I love it! I'm such a sucker for stuff that does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT TAKE UP VALUABLE INVENTORY SLOTS.

That's right. This bitch had the Trick AND Treat Staffs (I & II), all those terrible heart stick pieces of shit for Valentine's day and of course, the clamming +1 gear. I think I even logged into WoW to do all the stupid ass Chinese New Year stuff.

...

All this talking about worthless loots makes me have to play HGL again even though it's late.

I wonder if Call of Duty 4 will have a Thanksgiving event? Maybe we can shoot a Turducken or something.

No comments: