Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hellgate London: Take Mah Money!

It is certainly not often at all when I scream at an account management page to take my money. But as one of the folks enjoying the game, I think Flagship deserve it for all the entertainment they provided me through Alpha/Beta and inbetween, despite the first (technically second) day server woes.

But alas, the subscription page is down (still), and I've got too much loot to carry! (!!!!!!1!!1111twelve!!) Plus, Cocomoko needs a new friend (I managed to snag a coveted Zombot Ticker last night before crashing both in game and into bed--damn you Temple Station--why you not fixed yet!?)

So, time to do a little work and hopefully, when I'm done, I shall be able to lootsalotamus some more.

Pics of me and Cocomoko coming soon!

Oh yes! Sexiness!

No comments: