Friday, November 30, 2007

Perfect World: Cubi Cubi Cubis!!

I've finally done it.

I was going to hold out and all since you don't really need to pay real money for a game like PW but I did. That's right, Daddy (Mommy?) Warbucks here spent SIX DORRAHS on PW for 20 Cubi Gold. *gasp*!! And what does that buy me?

I bought a bunch of hierograms (like an auto-pot) and some extra inventory space from the Item Mall bringing me to a grand total of...11 cubis! OMGZ!! I spent $3.60 for 40+ hours of entertainment so far (damn you XFIRE, you reveal how much of a complete loser I am.)

I must say though, I used this place called OffGamers to buy the Cubi Gold (it sounds like Kublai Khan, but its the official PW Item Mall currency), and that place was fuckin' fast with their service. Sure, I had to wait for some guy from Malaysia (maybe) to call me on my cell phone to make sure that it was a legit purchase, but within 5 min I had my precious leprechaun gold. (And no, I didn't buy gay ass "fashion" clothing.)

I think the next time I'll spend money on this game is for the mounts/wings. Thank goodness I don't drink coffee! For the price of a Starbucks Latte I could have like 50 fuckin' Cubi Coins.

And p.s. I will be purchasing a Snow Bear mount because of how absolutely ridiculous it looks. And after that (if I ever get that high before TCOS or AOC come out) the elephant!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you give me the link again on where to buy Cubicards. The link you are giving isn't working.

Gamer Girl said...

Okies, I fixed the link. Sorry about that. Also, here is a walk through about the process as it's actually kinda' detailed:

Cubi Walk Through

Gamer Girl said...

I forgotted to add, you will have to use the search function and look up "Perfect World"...the server you're looking for is: Malaysia (EN-CN).

Enjoy your dericious cubi-gold! But make sure to read the mouse over description on the item picture before buying.

Anonymous said...

do you know a site where i can buy cubi-gold and where they won't call me because i can't see the reason for why they shall call me

Gamer Girl said...

PW's official website also has official links to a number of cubi gold sites you can choose from:

http://www.perfectworld.com.my/

I just used this particular company because I liked their service. They were very fast and professional!

Sebastian said...

I bought some cubigold from http://www.asiapworld.com/pw/ and it was really quick and no phone calls. Just credit card the money through paypal. Took 5 min to do and they sent me the card no. through email in 30 min and then I entered the card no. into my cubizone account and then I topped up my game account with in-game gold from there. Easier than it sounds at least =D

Unknown said...

I like http://www.offgamers.com/?a_aid=132640

Its who I use, and they are one of the partners of cubizone, and they have like 17 different payment methods