Sunday, November 11, 2007

COD4: My New Bestest Friend, the G3


I'm not gonna' lie. This weapon is definitely not for everyone. When I first started working on my Marksman for the G3, I was frustrated as hell, especially with non-red dot version. I mean, single fire onry!? Silly me for trying to use it on Shipment TDM (my stupidity.) But somewhere along the line...after Marksman II...and Marksman III, working on Expert I...I noticed that I was consciously switching over to my G3 Create A Class, the Baldr, and enjoying it! (On noes!)

Yes yes, most of the time, I lose up close (eat some Martyrdom!), but at medium and long range, my chances are vastly improved. I've got to admit though, most folks I see are dropping MP5s, P90s and M14s when they die, so it's a real pain in the ass to find ammo for the G3...(which is why I normally chuck my pistol and replace it with a second weapon right away), but still, there's just something so irresistibly sexy about the G3 that keeps me coming back for more!

MmmMMm!! Dericious!! Almost as good as calling an Air Strike during a 32 player Shipment!

No comments: