Friday, October 12, 2007

Zuroth Online: New Screenies Revealed! (Lots of grass.)

New Alpha Screenshots Revealed

Hey guys,

Just an update:

I've been working for the past few days to get Umbara (a continent on Dynei) into the game. Well getting it in there wasn't too hard, but there was a bug when it was loaded into the client (looked as though it was night time). After kicking and screaming and couple of tantrums it magically light up and started to look normal!

Here is a link to some screenshots. Two of them (I believe) is looking from the mainland to the island then from the island to the main land. The others are a special place on Umbara (North East corner if I have my directions right) - I personally think this is the best looking place (scenic wise) on Umbara!

The next big task is to get Umbara populated. This will also serve as the testing ground for all the game play mechanics that we'll start on within a month or so.

P.S. With me going @ "admin speed" it took me around 5-8 minutes to get from one side of the map to another! Will definitely be a lot of land for you to explore, and settle!


It's real!

No comments: