Saturday, October 27, 2007

Crysis: Single Player Demo

Woot!

I just played through the demo and I must admit, I had a (literal) blast. The game comes with four modes, the biggest difference being the Koreans speak less and less Engrish. (Oh yeah, and the sighting gets more basic.)

But so far, I love the NK soldiers screaming, "I kill you for five!!" For five what biotch!? As I shoot him in the FACE!! THE FACE!!

The Delta Difficulty Setting:



Anyhoo, although you can obviously stealth and snipe, after awhile I got bored of it--okay, so I was tagging the NKs through my binocs on top of a mountain, fell down and forced them to call for backup--and then it got moar fun. I ended up stealing their jeep and just ran down folks and shot 'em with the mounted machine gun (meanwhile, Prophet's yelling, "Keep a low profile!")

Whoopsie!

So, yes I'll be playing this at launch (I already enjoy the multiplayer portions) and heck, I might even *gasp* play through the Predatoresque single player mode as well.

"Come on out you American Pig!"

MmMM! Good stuff!

No comments: