Thursday, October 4, 2007

Captain N: The Game Master



Remember this show? (Oh yeah, I'm totally dating myself.) But I did watch it back in the day. I remember people fighting over who was cuter? Kevin or Kidd Video (Kidd Video being another terrible terrible terrible show from back then.) So 80s! And even more awesome!

Anyhoo, you can watch a bunch of episodes at the link below, but beware! They're cheesestastic:

Linky Linky

The Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_N:_The_Game_Master

Back in the day, it was pretty good in an innocent sort of way. But then I watched a couple episodes again at TV Links and holy shit! There's this part where King Hippo and the Eggplant Wizard get into a fight over some "lubrication" and King Hippo threatens to "toss [his] salad."

I never would have thought anything but, "Oh, those goofy guys," back then, but now...it's super laff-a-thon.

And if you like it THAT much, you can order the complete (official) series at the link below:

Shout! Factory

No comments: