Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Coconut Monkey Loves You! (And Demons.)



Do you remember Coconut Monkey? DO YOU!?

PC Gamer Cover

Howdy folks! Some of you were a little confused on which issue of PC Gamer would have the exclusive review and included Cocomoko pet. The issue you should look for is the December issue, just now hitting subscribers. You should be able to find this on newsstands in a week or two. Here's what it looks like.




I remember my first experience with Coconut Monkey. It was a pretty long as time ago. The above cut out of him/she/it appeared with a promotion for Monkey Island I think (it's all fuzzy back then.) I had many hours of entertainment from it shoving it into people's faces and saying, "COCONUT MONKEY DOES NOT AGREE!" "COCONUT MONKEY NEEDS LOVE TOO!"

It pissed my cats off too.

No comments: