Monday, October 15, 2007

Unreal Tournament 3: Fave Weapons So Far...?



So, lately I've been having me a taste of some UT3 thanks to the dericious demo. It's been so long since I played the original that I had to prod myself into bunny hopping (else I'd be slaughtered by the evil rocket splash) the first few practice rounds, but once the jump fest began and I started to hear, "MULTI-KILL" I was in happy happy frag land.

Anyhoo, mah fave weapons so far.

At #3, the Rocket Launcher:



Oh noes! In 3rd Place? What am I retarded? No, I'm not. I love seeing my opponents body parts splashed all over the oh so chinky pagodas of Shangri-la but something about all the hopping and bopping just doesn't give me the physical satisfaction of the kill.

#2:



The Minigun! WHIRrrRRRRrrrr. Body pizarts everywhere! I love that sound!

And finally, coming in at #1 (for me at least!)



The plain jane Enforcer!

So vanilla! So blah! So not cool! And yet, killing someone with one is such sweetness. And for double killing fun, just add another one! It's MMmMmm good!

Anyhoo, like I said before, just give it a go. It's FREEEeeeeeeeeEEEe. (Oh, and the bots are still fun to take on too.)

The specs:

Minimum System Requirements

• Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
• 2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor
• 512 Mbytes of System RAM
• NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card
• 8 GB of Free Hard Drive Space

Recommended System Requirements

• 2.4+ GHZ Dual Core Processor
• 1 GBytes of System RAM
• NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI x1300+ Video Card
• 8 GB of Free Hard Drive Space


The Official Site:

Unreal Tournament 3

Get your story elsewhere!

No comments: