Monday, October 29, 2007

GTFO Dirty Whores

I've been playing a lot of BF2 and UT3 lately, and while they're a rather different sort of game, I enjoy them both for their own reasons. When I feel like being part of team, I play me some BF and join a teamwork squad where I mainly play Medic, Support and Engineer kits. When I just want to waste some time (and some people) without thinking too much, I boot up UT where I prefer to load up on stinger shards/flak, sneak my way into the enemy base and steal (usually unsuccessfully) their flags.

Still, there are things that piss me the fuck off about them as well. (After all, bitching is what I do best!)

Sniper Only Bitches:

Now, in each game, there are people who enjoy playing sniper. A couple here and there all the time and the kit switch that's necessary to clear out some picky choke spots, I expect that. However...it sucks ass when everyone and their grandma is a fuckin' sniper and refuse to be anything but. I mean, yeah, you play the game to enjoy yourself but damn, quit sniping for 2 seconds and help me cap/steal the goddamn flag you dirty camping bitches.

Spawn Campers:

In BF2, some point whores have memorized spawn points and put claymores down in these spots to kill you as soon as you spawn. Lame. In BF2142, pieces of shit would park tanks/walkers in the uncappable and fuck you up. *hiss* And in UT, and this pisses me off the most, you dirty whores with the manta who just SIT in the enemy spawn are gay fuckin' fucks. Enjoy your points you dirty cock suckers.

Cowards:

I'm not sure why people are so afraid of dying in a game (especially UT type quick respawns) but holy crap, there are folks who you ask for back up and...they back up. As in tactical advance to the rear. I mean, hey, don't fuckin' run into a tiny hole with 2 tanks, an APC, and half the fuckin' PAC army. That's stupid. But when it's lets say, me vs. one other guy and I don't see him, warn me or shoot the guy. Sheesh.

People Who Hop/Ram in BF/COD:

Self explanatory. Learn to play.

Miscellany:

--Campers who call others out for camping.
--Vehicle Whores who call other vehicle whores whores.
--People who revive you IN FRONT OF THE GODDAMN ENEMY TANK. Or don't kill the enemy first.
--"I play WoW. It's hard/it's the first MMO/Night Elves are hot."
--"Tabula Rasa is an FPS."

GTFO cock suckers.

Things I'm Guilty Of:

--Raptor Whoring.
--Hover Tank Whoring.
--Being a "Voss Noob." I love that gun. But <3 Pilum the bestest.
--Whoring over all.

No comments: