Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Silkroad Online: ZOMGZ!!! Ostrich Ride!!! WTF!? (Overseas Expansion Goodies)



I played Silkroad Online a little while ago when I got bored of DDO and to be very honest, it's not bad for a free grinder game. The only problem (other than the dumb ass bots was lag)...oh, and the Grind. It's nowhere as good as Perfect World of course for customization and...fun I guess.

Anyhoo, the first thing that drew me to Silkroad were the camel ride pictures, but maybe I'll go check out the new Ostrich rides coming out for the newest expansion coming out today, 10/23/07 (in Japan.)

In addition to the ostrich ride, there will be a white elephant ride, 4 new pets, 45 new skills for Chinese characters and 71 for European ones.

And it's free if you don't mind the grind!!

No comments: