Thursday, April 24, 2008

Random Musings & Fall Out 3

Why am I looking for cover in "Call of Duty 4"? Damn you "Rainbow Six," you've ruined me!

Meanwhile, if you haven't downloaded the "AOC" beta yet, make sure you have 24GBs of room otherwise you, your War Rhino and your computer are going to be very very sad.

Meanwhile, I read an article on Game Watch about "Fallout 3" from Bethseda (makers of "Oblivion") that rekindled my interest in the game and possible Fallout MMO. There was a playable demo at Zenimax Asia, and apparently, the press was...impressed (gushing?) to say the least. *hiss* Of course, Bethseda would not allow any photography from the event so all we have is ze ancient teaser trailer to fall back on.

The Trailer:



*slobber*

Hurry up May 1st! I'm getting ancy for some a mind numbing gaming session!

p.s. I was a dirty traitor and also picked up the "Warhammer Online" pre-order. BAD BAD GAMER!

No comments: