Monday, April 7, 2008

Dreamlords: The Awakening

Don't know how many of you out there are Fileplanet subscribers (I just found out I am as I guess I never canceled my account from way back when), but if you are, and you're in the mood for something just a little different to waste your time, check out the closed beta of Lockpick's fantasy RTS "Dreamlords: The Reawakening."

I've been trying it out the past couple days and it ain't bad. It's not crazy RTS like "Starcraft" or "Sins of the Solar Empire," so I guess right now it's more RTS light, but for people like me who are stupid and hate sacrificing zerglings, it's kinda' addicting. I mean, yeah at first I was like, WTF is going on? but after a bit of getting schooled by my guildie, I got into it.

The downloads only 700MB so it's not graphic intensive or anything, and half of the time you're focusing on your web browser to mind your lands ("patriae.")

I started a purple aura'd Nephilim, which are the ranged casters/attackers, but you can pick from the goodie goodie two shoes cleric race the Covenent, and then the wolf people ish Thul, who are goons (a la Eric Lindros.)

Check it out! XD

I'll try to take a crappy screenshot and post it soon!

No comments: