Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Pirates Launch is Here!

And I made a new Free Trader to celebrate based on my obsession of late, Miss Macross herself, Lynn Minmay. I tried to base her outfit on her "Do You Remember Love," concert outfit.

Unfortunately, all the women in this game are kinda'...manly. This was like, the softest look I could get on the damn Asian face. The other one was "Dragon Lady," variant with really frightning Da Nang Hooker make up.

As for the SOE launch, it was delayed by two hours ish I hear (I logged in late), but otherwise went pretty smooth (with exception of people who bought the game through the Sony Station Shop.) Right now on Guadeloupe there's not a lot of people on at all though...as in...less than usual? At least Roberts is moderate all across the boards.

Whelp, back to loot!

1 comment:

Lobo7922 said...

This is totally unrelated, I just found this video at the penny arcade website:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw

Its an amazing virtual reality system just using a wiimote and some software develop for this guy, its awesome! :D