Tuesday, January 15, 2008

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale

...

Has anyone seen the Dungeon Siege movie yet? It's got a helluva' lot of "famousy" people in it including Jason Statham and Ron Perlman (both of whmo I actually like), and then for some reason it's also got BURT REYNOLDS & RAY LIOTTA in it...!!??? And of course, it's directed by the infamous Uwe Boll.

Well...if you haven't...someone posted this link to it on Google Vids... *cough cough*

*COUGH COUGH HACK HACK MOMBOT COUGH HACK HAX*

Don't know how long it'll last so watch it quick!

p.s. Okay, so my cat accidentally clicked on the link and I accidentally watched it. All I can say is...while it's not "Blood Rayne" (which I couldn't even watch all the way through), it's still...not very good (if you're expected "LOTR" quality, or even fuckin' bottom of the barrel "Eragon" or "D&D"--the first one, not the second one which was...alright--quality, you won't find it here.

From the other "glowing" reviews of the movie out there, everyone blames Uwe Boll, but personally, I blame whoever the fuck threw the terrible ass story together. Holy crap.

After watching that I recommend watching "Equilibrium" instead with Christian Bale & Sean Bean (yum). It's Fahrenheit 451 + Matrix (but before the "Matrix" came out.)

I have to admit however, that my cat really enjoyed "Dungeon Siege." She was totally entranced by it. She also licks her own butt however. MMmmM!

No comments: