Tuesday, January 22, 2008

COD4: Stage Fright, Go Away!

Stage fright, go away,
This is my big day.
This is my time to be a star!

That's right. You're looking at =SDF= Minmay for the time being as we work up to rank 55 again (for no reason except to do it of course.)

MP5, I mocked you in the past, but I was so wrong about you. And C4... <3 I definitely did miss my 3x Frag though. There were some points where they would have come in handy.

Some douche kept calling us hackers since there's NO WAY a rank 8 & 9 (my buddy) could possibly take 1 & 2 place. Unfortunately, when that very douche keeps running into my MP5 + Stopping Power, what's a girl to do? But I suppose he would whine getting kilt over and over again by two of the few peeps who don't camp/noob tube/bunny hop/nade spam/dolphin dive. (Spray and Pray? Guilty though.)

On the other hand, I'm glad to see that the new PB update actually caught a bunch of hackers. I had seen 1 or 2 previously over a long stretch, but today it was like POW POW, Aimbot, Wall Hackers, CVAR this and that. Unfortunately, they were only banned for "five minutes"? Hmmm.

Behold: http://www.pbbans.com

And and so we visited the Hooters Modded Map Only Server at:

8.12.23.2:28960

I guess the majority of these modded maps are like terrible sniper only maps where if you venture too close to the water you get kill triggered and everyone laffs at you, so a good time was not had by all. I do enjoy the brief "respawn immunity" we got however on them however, and the Hooters guys ([DD]) run a good server. Thanks for having =SDF=/=HP= for a wittle bit.

And as always, =RIP= Snow Crash 24/7, we do love you always to help warm up our cold fingers.

No comments: