Friday, January 4, 2008

It's Coming! American Gladiators!

Anyone around my age has seen the "American Gladiators." Even if you didn't want to, you saw them. They were (literally) huge. I think the baddest bitch I remember was Blaze. And now they're coming back! (I think they show the old school episodes on ESPN classic, but I don't remember the times.)

I guess this Sunday at 9/8c (Prime time. I thought the original was in the morning?) on NBC "Gladiators" will be back hosted by Hulk Hogan and Laila Ali. This is going to be so bad it's good. (Just like "Pros vs Joes" though probably not as bone crunchingly good like when Goldberg moiders some guy from NJ.)

I was watching some previews on the official site, and some Asian guy is getting pwnt so I naturally have to tune in (like a douche) and cheer on my AZN brother.

No comments: