Thursday, December 13, 2007

Spike's Video Game Awards

Okay, I'm a little slow writing about this but a few days ago they showed the "2007 Video Game Awards" on Spike TV. I seriously tried so hard to watch this but pretty much got bored within the first 5 minutes. I like Sam Jackson but he has no clue about video games and the "material" he got to read to open the show was like rejected shit from ABC's "Dinosaurs." (And trust me, they didn't reject much.)

Anyhoo, if any of you missed it and wanted to check out some high lights (I'm being generous), visit IFILMS:

http://www.ifilm.com/show/23733

But keep your standards low.

There are a bunch of half nekkid chicks and a lot of Asians in the crowd including ZOMGZ, A LISTER REALITY STAR TILA TEQUILA & TIA CARRERRE.

Wowwie zowwie.

Now if Johnny Fair Play or Steve-O showed up it would have been the bestest show evah. Oh shit, Steve-O really did show up.

They need to have a real gaming award show with real gamers (Cheetoes on the mother fuckin house!) Now THAT is a train wreck I need to be watching!

No comments: