Wednesday, December 12, 2007

PotBS: Dericious Screenshots!



Finally, my dumb ass learned how to take in game screen shots. This is my Naval Officer, Marisol Cienfuegos (you can tell she's a naval officer because she only shows a little of her titties as opposed to all like some of the other sluts walking around town.)

I somehow made it to 12 today...but I think I'll be sleeping until 5 in the afternoon because of it.

Don't worry PW!! I'm coming for you baby!

Here's a shot of the awful land combat (swashbuckling shit). During closed beta, the devs admitted it was shit and...yeah, it still is. But if you have to use shit, I recommend Dirty Fighting for the most fun (and I've tried all of them), Florentine if you don't like getting hurt (EVAH) and Fencing if you're too lazy to respec (OH SHIT!! That's me!)



Notice how my two goons HELP SO MUCH WHILE I TAKE OUT THE TRASH SINGLE HANDEDLY.

And a full rez pic of the hotness that is Marisol:


Clickie for za full glory.

Unfortunately, every other bitch looks like me except with less clothes and different colour hair.

And btw assholes who made fun of my pronunciation of any Spanish word on TS, el fucko offo. XD

No comments: