Saturday, December 15, 2007

Over Eating & the Patriots

Perhaps I'm STUPID, but when the opportunity for a good meal presents itself, I'm willing to save up all my precious precious calories for the entire day by forgoing any and all sustenance that might normally be consumed during the course of breakfast and lunch in order to feast like a crazed mother fucker during dinner.

Such was the case yesterday night where I sold my soul and stomach for a massive steak dinner. (Including appetizers, tons of bread and the straw that broke the pig camel's belly...dessert.)

I'm naturally paying for it now, after waking up after a "nightmare" where I was plunged back into high school Chinese class. I think we were all late or something so our teacher decided to test our passion for learning by having us debate shit. For some reason, after topics like the War in the Middle East and the North Korean nuclear program, I got to debate the Jets versus the Patriots.

Well, I blew that shit out of the water with my natural contempt for Eric MANGINA of the J - E - S - T, and ended up tying for most passionate with the guy who debated cupcakes.

And then I woke up and knew I had eaten WAY too much and swore never NEVAH to do that again.

I know it was the goddamn brownie a la mode that pushed me over the limit too. DAMN YOU BROWNIES.

p.s. I love ESPN's "Pardon the Interruption."



Oh sports hilarity FTW!! Yao Ming has never been so eloquent.

No comments: