Thursday, December 6, 2007

Asian Horror Movies...For Your Face!?

If you haven't gotten a chance to watch "Ichi the Killer" (which is more guro than horror), "Audition," "Shutter" and anything with a Chinese Hopping Ghost in it, now's your chance!

I found this website that streams a shit ton of asian horror with sub titles (some of them not done very well, but I think they may be fan made.)

Anyhoo, the site is:

http://www.thedollmaster.tk

You have to register to watch the latest movies, but if you go to the section marked "Old Forums," you can watch the old links they have up there (which I don't believe will be updated once broken.)

But make sure you have a lot of time to waste since the first time I visited I got sucked into watching some movie about a green baby ghost in a coin locker wrecking havoc on Tokyo......and the sequel.

No comments: