Sunday, December 30, 2007

PotBS: Dericious Screenies of End of Beta Event (Day 1)

Here are a couple screenies from the End of Beta Event. I was a fool and bought an "Invincible 1st Rate," but then switched to a "Trinity 2nd Rate," for better (snort giggle) maneuverability. But first there's one of us Spaniards dispatching of an SOL in our early 30s. XD


Here's the Invincible. 112 guns for your face!! The sound of 'em all going off is magical. *purr*


And here is one of me burning down some British ships. WAHOO!!


Then tonight! The PVP begins!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So is it worth buying/subbing to? Also is this the MMO to hold you over till WAR/AoC/Aion etc?

Gamer Girl said...

I have ordered the pre-order box and will be doing the Pre-Boarding party with a few of my other guildies. (You've played with some of the guys in PW.) So I will definitely be playing the first free month for sure (mixed in with some COD4) and we'll see from there. That should take us into the end of February at the very least.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is anything else coming out in the meanwhile. The only other thing I can see myself trying is The Chronicles of Spellborn and Aion in between, but most likely they will be Open Beta deals. XD