Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fruit Cake For Your Face!!

You know, despite the horrible MMO Drought of 2007, life as a gamer didn't prove to be half as terrible as I expected it to be thanks to the awesome badness that was "Perfect World" and the goody SOVIET goodness of "Call of Duty 4."

Also, despite a ton of blah titles release, there was no obvious gaming fruit cake to be had...although if I had to pick, the closest to that would be actually subscribing to "HG:L". While I definitely enjoyed the game throughout beta and then the first month of release, subscribing proved not only useless--I waited it out but there will be NO new content this year--but a major hassle and let down as well. (At least I got my refund. A few folks I know have yet to.)

In the aftermath I'll just use the massive collector's edition box to prop up that one chair I have in the living room that's kinda' jiggly from repeated cat-attacks.

Anyhoo, here is my holiday gift to everybody!!



Maybe one day you'll thank me for it. Or not.

WAHAHA.

Happy Holidays!!

No comments: