Thursday, February 28, 2008

Requiem: Booty Shorts & Satan's Reindeer

Since there's a maintenance going on, here's another useless screenie from "Requiem." Apparently I'm going to go fight crime today...hence the (booty) shorts. Heheh.

Anyhoo, normally I go healer since I don't trust a lot of people to heal me but, just for the armour I went this route. (The plate armour pics later on look pretty hot albeit completely revealing.) Lots of killing shit (some questing) but luckily the loot drops are still abundant, and hopefully (after the maintenance) I'll get a chance to visit one of the instances for more money and more problems.

As a warning though, there are some performance problems for some folks which result in the Blue Screen o' Death every 15 minutes, but I personally have not experienced anything like that so far.

And now, for lunch!

No comments: