Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mecha Mecha Iketeru!

Ahhh, I've actually been skimping on my gaming time lately because I recently found the "Mecha Mecha Iketeru" specials on Stage 6. Their big deal is springing pop quizzes on celebrities a la, pop C.A.Ts (although I don't even know if they still give those out) and then crowning the "dumbest" celeb which NO ONE wants. Anyhoo, it's like "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader ~ Celebrity Edition," only, people actually want to get on the show and prove how stupid they are. (For example, labeling Canada as "Pakistan" or "New York.")

Damn you terrible TV shows keeping me away from shooting people! (Although I can always pretend it's research for my translation!)

Anyhow, I just finished watching the "Sports Festival" featuring the Morning Musume. (I never liked them but they were funny as fuck trying to do the hurdles.) It's hella' funny. (Well, for me.)

And then my dumb ass found a show called "Bara no Nai Hanaya," (A Flower Shop Without A Rose.) Talk about tear fest. I started crying during the first fuckin' five minutes. EVIL! I think there is a subbed version out there but not sure. If so, check check it out if you like tear jerkers and former/current JPOP boy banders (SMAP for your face!) Actually, I don't, but damn it sucked me in.

I just found a bunch of episodes of "Galileo," which I guess is like CSI: Tokyo or some shit involving a physicist (sexy!) solving crime, so gonna' give it a try.

Oh, and of course I watched a bunch of the newer "Gaki no Tsukai" vids. For those of you who haven't heard about 'em, no matter what happens, they're not supposed to laugh...or else!

No comments: