Friday, February 8, 2008

COD4: Everyone Loves Them Some Hooters!

I noticed a bunch of new player made maps had come out recently that didn't consist of a square with a blue strip and a tanker truck, so today, myself and a few clannies went to visit the Hooters All Modded Map servers. I don't remember what it's called, but the IP is:

8.12.23.2:28960

Thankfully, the got rid of those terrible "sniper" maps and put in some really really good ones. My fave of the night was "Car Park." Very well made, four stories of mayhem and even a floor where you had to bust out the good ole' night vision goggles.

We also played us some Matamat (sp?) which was another very good city map (lots of places to hide and hunt), and Village, which was awesome, but a little too big for the 10 of us on it. "Office" was another very well made one, and I admit that I went, "AWWWWWWWWWW" when we played the "Toy Soldiers" map (great concept/not very well balanced I think.)

Anyhow, if you grow tired of Crash HQ then I recommend checking out the new maps....and a few old. Yup, there's the good ole TV Station on "Sharqi Peninsula" (awesome) and also "Harbor" from COD2. Can't wait to see Carentan.

A couple duds, but over all, very good times....until a certain venereal diseased squad got on and started throwing their stupid accusations around. Then it got to be very great times using the RPG, Knife, Pistol and C4 onry to kill 'em. Thanks! (But Snake VD, you're a good spot.) <3

If you guys end up checking it out, be on the look out for my alter ego, =SDF= Minmay or my friends at =HP=.

No comments: