Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oh Noes: A Bloodymare Maintenance!?

I managed to get into "Requiem: Bloodymare" for like an hour before alas, it went down for maintenance. *sad*

On Wednesday, February 27th 2008, from 10am to 12pm PST

All Requiem: Bloodymare servers will be down for a regular maintenance period.

So far so good though. Character customization is a bit lacking (8 faces, 8 hair cuts but no hair colour?) but it seems that a few things have been turned off during the beta period. Still, not sure what else will be going into it.

As for the bloody part, I'm not sure if the game really constitutes the 17+ rating it seems to carry as the most violence I've seen is a wittle bit of blood splatter on my hotness and twitching/quivering bodies that explode occasionally...BUT, nothing too bad. (Woot, I guess I've been numbed.)

Anyhoo, here is the obligatory skank shot:


There are taller (bluer), and fatter (buffer) skank versions as well depending on what class you want to play. I picked the human bitch for the Templar thingy.

I think I'm on the Lintra server, but who knows. Meanwhile I hear you can turn into some beast thing. Will we see more were foxes on were tigers riding a manta ray!? I hope so!!

Come on maintenance, be done with! I want to slice and dice some moar!!

No comments: