Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Age of Armor: 2nd Closed Beta August 24th, 2007 (Maybe)



Today my guildie and I, because we were bored as hell (damn you TR for having scheduled play sessions), we continued to stalk Age of Armor's new closed beta release date. After laughing at the stupid people on the forums who didn't believe Robotech was actually Macross, it seems that the 2nd Closed Beta will start this Friday, August 24, 2008. Be aware, this is based on our snooping around super Engrish forums and not an official date. It was the only number listed after a hilarious, but extensive search.

Heck, I even double checked the email I got from AOA inviting me back to play (from a Hotmail address for some reason) since I was a "dear old player" but nothing concrete in that either.

Anyhoo, the new client will be released in time to start the closed beta so don't download the one out there now per the website. The new client will support the new 3D engine to allow for the transforming mechs.

Here are the articles:

http://www.aoaus.com/news/cu_news/2007-08-16/244.html
http://www.aoaus.com/news822(t).htm

I'll check back until Friday to see if the rumours come to fruition.

No comments: