Thursday, May 15, 2008

Crap Attack: Flavor of Love 3 Finale Monday 5/19/08 @ 21:00 EDT

As much as I hate to admit it, I watch VH1's "Flavor of Love 3." People love train wrecks, and there is nothing more broke ass than this show.

I knew I was done for when I caught my sorry ass cheering when Thing 2 came back on the show. Yes, a wave of sadness crashed over me for a moment there, but thanks to a bucket of ice cream, I overcame it. Anyhoo, but I hope she does well in Paris!

Meanwhile, if you thought the show was a mess, you need to check out the forums as well. There is so much goodness. Here is someone eloquently stating why the Twins (my Twins!) were ugly! The nerve!

RE: THE TWINS ARE NOT UGLY

They hasbustd grillz
They has bustd weeves
They hasthey outfits from Rainbow for $5.99
They has gone comits INCHEST w/FLAVE
They be hatas an sneeks
Thing 2 ant got no A!#
Thing 1 eatin to many biskits
They be egnorernt
I done has no love for them twin but I do says this that Thing 2 prolly really be down for Flave. Thing 2 to busy blowin fat greesy calvin.
Ahhh, so good. They never fail to put a smile on my face.

On that note, back to work!

No comments: