Friday, May 23, 2008

AOC: Yay, Collector's Edition

I finally got my Collector's Edition sent to me in the mail late yesterday afternoon, and along with it, the AOC art book. I have been gushing about it ever since, because of all the attention to detail and immense quality of Funcom's artists.

Unfortunately, my scanner's broken or I'd put up a couple choice images. Luckily, there are a few on the net. This one, showing the movements of a Scorpion Archer are tight:

And then there's high quality pics of stuff like this:

Gorgeous! (Looks Lichy to me.)

They did a great job of converting everything into the game as well. Get up close and personal to the mobs and and they're just so detailed.

Anyhow, Memorial Day's coming up for us Stateside and lots of events to to gorge myself at (though I see myself hunched over the computer decapitating shit.

But however you decide to spend it, have a great weekend!!

p.s. I thought HG:L had wasted a tree to make their boxes, but Funcom must have mowed down an entire forest.

No comments: