Friday, May 9, 2008

AOC: The PVP Weekend's Coming Up...

...so have you decided what you'll be playing yet?

I have a feeling that there will be a gabazillion Tempests of Sets running around there (but face it, they got a root, a stun, lightning bolts coming out of their asses AND healing by level 13), so I don't want to be one of the "lightning bolt, lightning bolt" masses but...damn you, they are sexy to play.



My buddies are going Demonologist, Dark Templar and Assassin, so I think helping them out using my "COBRA STARE" might be useful but...despite hating Blah Shaman at first, they do grow on you with their Nature's Wrath stackable healing....

Oh what to do, what to do. So many choices. So much time I'm gonna' spend being dddddead meat.

And then I got my newsletter in the mail about the player buildings which my future Architect ass can't wait to have a crack at. *purrrrrrrrrrrr*

Anyhoo, we'll be on OpenBeta02. See you guys there! I'll be the one with the 5 death penalties on me. <3

No comments: