Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mountain Dew Game Fuel: The WoW Edition

Okies, let me preface by saying, "I don't like Mountain Dew." That being said, my mom of all peeps was hanging around one day and caught this commercial:



So as most old Asian women do, she started to bug me about whether I was an "angel or a demon," which I'm gonna' assume she meant, "Alliance or Horde." I wasn't gonna' try them because I tend not to drink things that are brighter than anime hair, but since my MOM of all folks was really into the ad, we picked some up to do the obligatory taste test.

Lemme tell you, I am Horde through and through, so I was like, fuck you orange/red Mountain Dew, I spit on you. But holy shit, that stuff tastes like medicine. It was bad enough to make me hate WoW (oh wait, not like it was that far of a leap since I opted for FFXI vs WoW back in the day). My friend told me that the Horde stuff was better but guess who ended up in the hospital a few days later with a stomach irritation? That's right, NO HORDE DEW FOR YOU!

To wash the taste out of my mouth, I did try the Alliance Dew and sadly, though vile, it wasn't as vile as the Horde Dew. A little piece of me died as I eyed the NElf on the bottle, and then I pulled up my NCSoft screen and saw I had the AION Collector's Edition ordered and suddenly I didn't feel as sorry.

p.s. My mom said, after drinking the Horde Dew, "My Listerine tastes better than this." Listerine which can burn holes into your throat. I rest my case.

Anyhow, you Dew Heads ought to try some Diet Pepsi (fountain soda version). So dericious.

No comments: