Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wow Wee

I can't believe it.

How time flies when you're having a butt load of fun.

My guildies and I have been wasting WAY too much time playing "Age of Conan," and I've totally neglected stuff elsewhere. (How many times have we ordered pizza this week? I don't think I can count that high.)

Anyhow, people can say what they want, but alls I know is that we're having a lot of fun. Tempest of Set is simply awesome!

And building our keeps?

Check check it out!

Here's one of our guild city from a distance:

There is a keep on top of the hill that looks pretty hot and tasty, a temple in the way way distance, and a trading post in the foreground.

Lots more walls to put up, but we're doing great for being a more casual guild.

Wanna' join us on Hanuman? Send Ikusa a /tell!!

No comments: