Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gamer Mama Drama & Aion CN How To!

I look at the last time I posted and it's almost sad. I'm one of the most useless people evah and yet, I can't find the free time to post between the diapers and falling deaths? (Curse you fat War Mammoth that can't fit on the little suspension bridges in Org!) Then again, I guess the proper order would be, "Baby > Phat Lewtz > Blog?" At least I'd hope it would be.

But time sure flies, doesn't it? My daughter is now 6 months old and a little fire cracker and gamer girl in the making (she dances to the Big Goron song from Ocarina of Time.) Despite my love for FPSes, she doesn't like the sound effect for Airstrikes though she'll tolerate small arms fire. (Don't worry though, just have to force it on her moar!)

Anyhow, I haven't stopped gaming (for those that asked), and have been busting up the monotony of achievement farming in WoW by playing me some Aion CN with some friends. I can't wait for it to come to the States, but dates have it showing up September the earliest and November the latest (for the whole story, read this Letter to the Fans from NCSoft.) It definitely isn't anything new, but what elements that it does take, it perfects, and it's gorgeous as hell to look at.


Gorgeous gorgeous! Oh wait, that's just me. Wahahah. The cut scenes beat FFXI with a baby seal clubbing stick fo shizzle! For those who want to try it, server clusters 7 & 8 are still free to play at the moment. You can check out this thread at OnRPG.com for a how to guide to playing! I ain't gonna' lie, it does take a bit of set up but it's definitely worth it in my opinion, but I've got a mini review to come! Fo fo fo. All I can say is, "DIBS, CHANTER LIZOOTZ!"

And if you do want to try Aion out, and you've followed the instructions in the link above and still fail, feel free to leave me a note here!

No comments: