Monday, August 27, 2007

The Witcher: GC 2007 Game Play Video and MOAR

I had read about "The Witcher" a while back and checked back in on it today. In the "Witcher," you play Geralt, a monster hunter (I guess like a male "Claymore") who has sex with a lot of ho bags and kills a lot of monsters. SCORE! La da deee, European release dates are 10/25/07 so the US release should be around then as well.



And yes, as aforementioned, THERE WILL BE HOES IN THE GAME!! HURRAH! Apparently, when companies want to make games "Mature," they put hoes in the game. I just want to see some bad ass decaps and exploding monsters personally, but hoes will do.

Here is the original trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n9WlY3FOOU


The Witcher is based on the writers of Polish author, Andrzej Sapkowski, but you can buy an English translated version of his novel at Amazon.UK. I'm gonna pick it up myself since it looks like a good, bloody read. (I was reading through the reviews and even the douche who said he hated the book gave it 5 stars...WTF!?) Ahh, now that's a good book. I just hope Uwe Boll doesn't make it into a movie.

No comments: