Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Perfect World International CB By September!?

I was reading the forums over at the Malaysian (International) site, and someone who went to the "Perfect Event," writes the following:

Per JustForPost:

Went to the Perfect Event last sunday at cineleisure mall.

Lots of games/comics booths setup. A few cosplayers too. But the best and most popular seems to be a male wuxia and female yumang cosplay costume by PW. I think they hired pro models/custome (yeah the yumang's pretty hot ::flykiss:: )

Visited the PW booth, grabbed a few prize from the free games there.

The best part was I managed to try out the english version of the game. Seems pretty well done, the description window size a bit off due to the long english text. But all in all it looks pretty finished to me.

A staff there assured me that the OCB will be released by this month.

Let's keep our fingers crossed...


Yes, let us keep our fingers crossed for sure. I'm getting bored and a bored me = buying more shoes...not that that's a bad thing.

No comments: