Sunday, August 26, 2007

Age of Conan: Dirty Hoes and Chain Mail Bikinis *NSFW*

While I was checking out the Age of Conan forums, here's a link I found:

AoC E3 Stripper Party



Hmm. I hope I do not have to fight in those boots. Because they might hurt mah feets. But really, they couldn't have gotten some real hoochie dancers? I'm sure the chain mail was...heavy compared to the pasties they normally wear, but still. Come on ladies. Or do you need a pole?

They need dancing elephants to make me a fangurl. Sorry Funcom.

p.s. I showed this video to a real "guy" and he actually was more interested in the shoes and the music than the hoes. OH NOES!! Hell has officially frozen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm loving your site, up-to-date and some cool vids, keep it up girl.

Gamer Girl said...

Remember, no refunds on your precious time! XD And thanks!