Friday, August 17, 2007

Perfect World International Client Update



Per the Perfect World MY Boards, an official staff announcement by Daemonater:

Dear all,

Here are updates regarding the game that you've all been waiting for.

First of all, the translations still need a lot of work and I do mean a lot of work. As with most Chinese/Korean to english games, the paragraph alignment and such. A lot of cosmetic modifications need to be done as well. However, we will let everyone test during the Open CB soon.

Translations and bugs will be fixed, but it will take time and it will be a long road ahead. We'll probably need to use a heck of a lot of short-forms for the names and text as the text boxes are really small since they were meant to only incorporate Chinese text.

I will work with my team on improving quest translations which is quite the bulk of the text. We're looking on releasing the game for specific access and testing in coming days. Please keep your comments purely on a constructive basis. If you've seen any screenshots, give your suggestions and ideas, not posting unneccesary comments.

And please do NOT complain about not receiving the client at this stage. I honestly don't want you to waste your time downloading the client and later having to download again if the client were not compatible somehow.

If I see comments that I don't see as constructive or in any way damaging to the community or game, I will personally ban the poster and any game accounts that are related to the person without prior notice. I know a lot of you have been waiting a long time for the game, but like many of you have commented, better to release at least a good effort than a half-assed one.

I'd like to thank all of you who have contributed to the scene and have been kind enough to help other players with questions and technical problems. Your help is much appreciated. This community will be great and we shall be the best game AND community in the online games scene. Don't bash each other, work together.

PS: I love all of you even if you're banned!!!.... hahahaahaaa

Regards,
Daemonator


I'm so glad he loves us all even...if we're banned......right....

So in other words, no official International Client yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG OMG OMG... you quoted me.. LOL.. anyway.. the OB's out and people are having fun... I've been playing too... it's hella fun... and yeah...I still love u guys...

Daemonator