Monday, August 27, 2007

Newest "Fallen Earth" Promo Video



After a terrible BF round, I began to sulk and scour the incredible unedible Intranetz! Anyhoo, here is the most recent "Fallen Earth" promotional video. Prior to this, the other vids on the site are a couple years old:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-361859376444951979

Now, I guess everyone likes games that allow you to bash zombies in the head with metal pipes, but...why does everyone have to be so short and stout? Everyone in the vid's like, Wolverine stocky. I think I'll probably go check it out in open beta when the times the time however as there aren't any MMO/Scifi/Cyberpunk-ish games.

I think it's time to write FASA a letter and get some "Shadowrun" MMO or better yet, a "MechWarrior" MMO going. *purr*

No comments: