Saturday, August 18, 2007

New Yawk Mini Vacation (Day 1)



Driven to the brink of madness by metrosexual Ming the not as Merciless, I boarded a plane to mah second home, New York City armed with nothing but an IPod and a second hand copy of "Farenheit 451." (And to this day, this is still one of the bestest written books I've read."

After stuffing my face full of lamb chops at the Odeon a few blocks away from where I'm staying, I ventured to JR to see if I could find myself a damn Wii. You see, in the Midwest, these suckers have and are still selling like...urm, those really bright orange hunting jackets. But at any rate, my dreams of picking one up for $300 was shattered because I wasted too much time stuffing my goddamn face. On the other hand, I picked up some shoes at DSW (Discount Shoe Warehouse) with skulls on them for $12!! (WOOOOT!! Even gamer chicks love them clearance shopping deals! Goddamit, they only had one goddamn pair and they just happened to be in an 8. I WIN AT LIFE!!) At any rate, I shall try again tomorrow morning. (And by the way friends, according to FAA regulations, you must disclose any large game systems--the example was a PS3 with controllers--you carry on...WTF...who is bringing a PS3 on the plane? Is it those guys from "Pimp My Ride"!?)

So, tomorrow I shall visit Chinatown and be with my AZN cousins to find more cute things to decorate my car with, and maybe, just maybe, I'll find that elusive $300 Wii which isn't a lead based Chinese knock off.

p.s.

I love Midwest Express. <3 Chocolate Chip Cookies.

No comments: